- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Valamar Riviera Hotel
At a Glance
- easy access to the Old Town and the sea
- parking in front of hotel
- private beach served by taxi-boat
- noise from the promenade reaches the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Valamar Riviera Hotel Review
On the seafront promenade, where Poreč's oldest hotels are found, the Riviera (formerly Hotel Neptune) is now widely considered the best hotel in town. The rooms—most of which have a sea view—are smallish but comfortable, and all have good air-conditioning. The chic, air-conditioned restaurant does a generous buffet breakfast, and there are outdoor tables on the seafront for à la carte dining. There's also a beauty center and gym, plus the possibility of renting a yacht or speed boat.
- Address: Obala M. Tita 15, Poreč, 52440 | Map It
- Phone: 052/400–800
- Website: www.valamar.com/en/hotels-porec/valamar-riviera-hotel
- Location: Poreč
- 96 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
First time posting here after hours spent reviewing the very helpful advice previously given! Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more
Croatia is filled to the brim with spectacular food and drink—olive oil and grapevines, lobste... Read more