Valamar Riviera Hotel
At a Glance
- easy access to the Old Town and the sea
- parking in front of hotel
- private beach served by taxi-boat
- noise from the promenade reaches the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Valamar Riviera Hotel Review
On the seafront promenade, where Poreč's oldest hotels are found, the Riviera (formerly Hotel Neptune) is now widely considered the best hotel in town. The rooms—most of which have a sea view—are smallish but comfortable, and all have good air-conditioning. The chic, air-conditioned restaurant does a generous buffet breakfast, and there are outdoor tables on the seafront for à la carte dining. There's also a beauty center and gym, plus the possibility of renting a yacht or speed boat.
- Address: Obala M. Tita 15, Poreč, 52440 | Map It
- Phone: 052/400–800
- Website: www.valamar.com/en/hotels-porec/valamar-riviera-hotel
- Location: Poreč
- 96 rooms, 9 suites
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.