- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Hotel Villa Valdibora
At a Glance
- atmospheric 17th-century building
- kitchens are well equipped with appliances like toasters and coffeemakers
- rental bikes are on-site
- narrow, one-way streets make reaching the hotel by car tricky
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Villa Valdibora Review
The Valdibora is a cross between a villa rental and a small luxury hotel, as all the apartments and studios have kitchens (the rooms don't), they are cleaned daily and breakfast is included in the price. Though pricey, the apartments are spacious (they can accommodate up to four people) and outfitted with computers and sparkling bathrooms. Rustic–chic wooden tables and upholstered day beds are set against exposed-brick walls. The location can't be beat either, just a stone's throw away from the Church of St. Euphemia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Has anyone ever had any experience working with Adriatic Travel Agency: http://adriatictours.com?
We are thinking of using them for some things in Croatia, but can't find any reviews on them.
Thanks i Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more