- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Pizzeria Da Sergio
Pizzeria Da Sergio Review
With 40-plus varieties of delicious thin-crust pizzas and pasta dishes, there's plenty to choose from at this conveniently located venue along the narrow road leading up to the main cathedral. Inside it's pleasantly cool, even on a hot day. One of four ornamental plates on the wall to your right as you enter reads, in Hungarian, "Long live the girls of Transylvania!" A gift from one of Croatia's many Hungarian visitors, perhaps?
- Address: Grisia 11, on the way up to the main cathedral Rovinj, 52210
- Phone: 052/816–949
- Location: Rovinj
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more