- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel San Rocco
At a Glance
- excellent (though pricey) restaurant on-site, magnificent views
- not regularly accessible by public transportation, terrace is within earshot of busy road
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel San Rocco Review
Nine km (6 mi) up the road from Novigrad (on the road to Buje), the Hotel San Rocco is a real change of pace from the coast. Among rolling hills surrounded by olive trees and vineyards, this upscale boutique hotel makes an impressive entrée to the Istrian interior. It's in a renovated farmhouse with exposed stone walls and wide wooden ceiling beams. Rooms are decorated with warm colors and rich fabrics, and the outdoor pool and patio area has stunning views of the hilly towns nearby.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Pula Rate: Book Fr $131+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $23/night less
- Pula Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun at Park Fr $145+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Pula Rate: Book Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Hotels.com
- Save in Pula: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $115+/Nt — $115 Expedia
- 3-Star Verudela Beach & Villa Fr $168+/Nt — $168 Hotels.com
Just back from our trip and thought Id write a quick report as a thanks to all the great info we received from this forum.
Prague: We arrived around 1 pm after long day flying from Vancouver Canada. Pre- Read more
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that pa Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer,... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more