Archaeological Museum of Istria & the Twin Gates
Archaeological Museum of Istria & the Twin Gates Review
On passing through or past the 2nd-century gates, whose paired arches account for the name Porta Gemina (Twin Gates), you will find yourself amid a potpourri of Roman ruins on the shaded grounds of Pula's most intriguing museum, home to around 300,000 artifacts from prehistoric, Roman, and medieval times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's