- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Istria Hotel Reviews
In Istria, as in most other reaches of the Croatian coast, it's basically a question of whether to stay at the big, impersonal resorts on the beach, with a full range of services and activities available, or at smaller boutique, sometimes family-run hotels. Either way it's imperative to book ahead, as most places—big and small—book up fast for the summer months. Bear in mind that most hotels and pensions impose a surcharge—usually 20%—for stays of fewer than three nights in high season, since they cater primarily to tourists who stay a week or two. Hotels listed here are geared to the traveler who is looking to stay in Istria for fewer than seven nights in the same city.
Browse Istria Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's