- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlas organizes one-day excursions from Dubrovnik to neighboring countries (passports required), including the pilgrimage site of Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina, where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared in 1981; Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina, with its Turkish-inspired Old Town and reconstructed bridge; and the Bay of Kotor, Budva, and the jet-setters' retreat of Sveti Stefan, Montenegro.
Atlas (Vukovarska 19, Dubrovnik, 20000. 020/442-222. www.atlas-croatia.com. Trg 19 Travanja, Korcula. 020/711-060.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel