- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The national carrier, Croatia Airlines, operates year-round internal flights between Dubrovnik, Zagreb, and Split, plus summer flights to Pula. Through summer, it also flies regularly between Dubrovnik and Amsterdam, Brussels, Catania, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Gothenberg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Milan, Munich, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Sarajevo, Skopje, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Turin, Vienna, Warsaw, and Zurich.
Austrian Airways, British Airways, Lufthansa, and Malev all operate scheduled flights to Dubrovnik. Austrian Airways and Lufthansa do not have local offices, but are represented by Croatia Airlines. Through summer, many other European carriers offer seasonal or charter service to Dubrovnik, including Sky Europe, German Wings, and Aer Lingus.
Croatia Airlines (Dubrovnik Airport, Cilipi, Dubrovnik, 20213. 020/773-232. www.croatiaairlines.com. Dubrovnik Airport, 20213. 020/773-232.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Dubrovnik Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $181+/Nt Save with Expedia, $32/night less
- 3-Star Splendid Fr $217+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $45/night less
- Small budget: Book Grand Villa Argentina 3 Nts in Jun Fr $399+/Nt — $399 Save with Expedia, $124/night less
- 5-Star Grand Villa Argentina Fr $350+/Nt — $350 Save with Hotels.com, $75/night less
- Starting Fr $217: Great Dubrovnik Price — $217 Save with Hotels.com, $23/night less