Sights & Attractions in Dubrovnik and Southern Dalmatia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dubrovnik and Southern Dalmatia
|A-J K-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the main square, the splendid Gothic-Renaissance cathedral...
Katedrala Velika Gospa
The present structure was built in baroque style after the original...
Originally created in the 15th century but reconstructed several...
|Museums / Galleries||Dubrovnik|
The main entrance into the Old Town is topped by the 15th-century...
Kuca Marca Pola
A couple of blocks east of the main square is the place where...
Mauzolej Obitelji Racic
In the cemetery, on the highest point of a pine-scented peninsula...
Muzej Pravoslavne Crkve
Next door to the Orthodox church, this small museum displays...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe