- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crkva Svetog Vlaha (Church of St. Blaise)
Crkva Svetog Vlaha (Church of St. Blaise) Review
This 18th-century baroque church replaced an earlier one destroyed by fire. Of particular note is the silver statue on the high altar of St. Blaise holding a model of Dubrovnik, which is paraded around town each year on February 3, the Day of St. Blaise.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Dubrovnik Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $181+/Nt Save with Expedia, $32/night less
- 3-Star Splendid Fr $217+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $45/night less
- Small budget: Book Grand Villa Argentina 3 Nts in Jun Fr $399+/Nt — $399 Save with Expedia, $124/night less
- 5-Star Grand Villa Argentina Fr $350+/Nt — $350 Save with Hotels.com, $75/night less
- Starting Fr $217: Great Dubrovnik Price — $217 Save with Hotels.com, $23/night less
Just back from our trip and thought Id write a quick report as a thanks to all the great info we received from this forum.
Prague: We arrived around 1 pm after long day flying from Vancouver Canada. Pre- Read more
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that pa Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer,... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more