- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
At a Glance
- close to Old Town
- pleasant traditional interior but modern facilities
- small (so guests receive individual attention)
- often fully booked
- parking can be difficult
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Diana Review
On a peaceful side street just a five-minute walk east of the Old Town, Villa Diana is a traditional Dalmatian stone building with green wooden shutters. The five spacious rooms and one suite (which is in the attic and has a Jacuzzi tub) are simply furnished with either wood or tiled floors; rooms have wrought-iron beds. The ground-floor restaurant, with exposed stone walls and modern wooden furniture, serves local specialties, notably seafood.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Has anyone ever had any experience working with Adriatic Travel Agency: http://adriatictours.com?
We are thinking of using them for some things in Croatia, but can't find any reviews on them.
Thanks i Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more