Central Dalmatia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Dalmatia Hotel Reviews
Central Dalmatia's best and most expensive hotels are in Hvar Town on the island of Hvar. The region's socialist-era resort hotels are gradually being privatized and refurbished, and a number of small family-run hotels have opened as well. However, many visitors still prefer to rent a private room or apartment, a solution that offers value for money, direct contact with the locals, and (if you are lucky) an authentic stone cottage opening onto a terrace lined with potted geraniums and a blissful sea view. The season runs from Easter to late October, and peaks during July and August, when prices rise significantly and when it may be difficult to find a place to sleep if you have not booked in advance.
Browse Central Dalmatia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's