Central Dalmatia Experience
Top Reasons to Go
Explore Diocletian's Palace, a massive 3rd-centry AD Roman edifice that now shelters Split's Old Town within its walls. This is a don't-miss attraction if you are traveling to Split.
Spend a night in one of Hvar Town's hip new design hotels. The best of these is the Hotel Adriana; though very expensive, it's in a prime location and has a luxurious spa.
Plunge into the sea after sunbathing on Zlatni Rat on the island of Brač. Though composed of tiny pebbles rather than sand, it's one of Dalmatia's best beaches and a prime windsurfing spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's