There are no serious health issues to concern you in Bulgaria, and the quality of medical care is reasonable. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends routine vaccinations against adult diphtheria and tetanus, and also hepatitis A and B, but this information is standard for all countries. Avoid drinking tap water, and make sure food is fully cooked to reduce the risk of travelers' diarrhea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's