Sights & Attractions in Bulgaria
Things to Do in Black Sea Coast
Balchik Old Town
Like Nessebar, Balchik can trace its history back more than 2,000...
|Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites||Black Sea Coast|
Nessebar Old Town
There are several ancient towns scattered along Bulgaria's Black...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Black Sea Coast|
Sozopol Old Town
Founded in the 7th century BC by Greek colonists, Sozopol on...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Black Sea Coast|
The Stone Forest (Pobitite Kamani in Bulgarian, meaning 'stones...
|Geological Sites||Black Sea Coast|
Varna Museum of Archaeology
With a population of around 300,000, Varna is by far the biggest...
|Museums / Galleries||Black Sea Coast|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe