Sights & Attractions in Bulgaria
Things to Do in Sofia
Alexander Nevski Church
Named after the Russian Tsar who saved his country from invading...
Boyana Orthodox Church is both a charming and fascinating medieval...
Ivan Vazov National Theater and City Gardens
The performances at Bulgaria's national theater—also its oldest...
|Parks, Architectural Sites||Sofia|
Rising to more than 7,500 feet, yet just 4 miles south of central...
National Museum of History
About 5 miles south of central Sofia (a short taxi ride is easier...
|Museums / Galleries||Sofia|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe