Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
One of several Nessebar restaurants that offers the winning combination of good, locally caught fish and unmissable sea views—especially at sunset—this place's biggest selling point is its large outdoor terrace, shaded by a long wooden pergola. Because of the massive portion sizes, the excellent salads are often a good option unless you are ravenous. Several meaty Bulgarian classics are offered, and the grilled prawns are particularly good. The prices are very reasonable to boot. During the peak summer months there is live music some nights.
- Address: ul. Neptun 1, Nessebar Black Sea Coast
- Phone: 055/444–133
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Kindly can anyone answer my query:
1- I want to visit France and Belgium for our honeymoon and visit to relatives both. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more