Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Di Wine Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Di Wine Restaurant & Wine Cellar Review
Sprawling over three floors in a lovely old house in the heart of Varna, this elegant restaurant with stone and wood décor much in evidence serves up some of the tastiest food in the city. There's also a pretty terrace for al fresco dining in summer. Stylish and delicious dishes such as guinea fowl fillet with warm tabouleh and veal jus are international in character but also display Bulgarian hints. As the name implies, there is also an extensive and well chosen wine list, and the helpful staff will advise on what suits your chosen meal best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more