Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Di Wine Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Di Wine Restaurant & Wine Cellar Review
Sprawling over three floors in a lovely old house in the heart of Varna, this elegant restaurant with stone and wood décor much in evidence serves up some of the tastiest food in the city. There's also a pretty terrace for al fresco dining in summer. Stylish and delicious dishes such as guinea fowl fillet with warm tabouleh and veal jus are international in character but also display Bulgarian hints. As the name implies, there is also an extensive and well chosen wine list, and the helpful staff will advise on what suits your chosen meal best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
There was a European country where I constantly confused the postal box with the street trash depositories, which country I can't recall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more