Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- close to the main city sights
- good value
- free Internet
- some rooms appear small
Check Rates from our Partners
This welcoming, modern, and great value mid-size hotel is a 10 minute walk from the downtown area and makes the perfect base from which to explore the city. There's a lobby bar, and the restaurant serves both local and Hungarian food (although the hotel's connection to that nation only derives from the name of the street). Rooms are clean, modern and well-equipped, and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
There was a European country where I constantly confused the postal box with the street trash depositories, which country I can't recall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more