Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
La Pastaria Review
There are several branches of this simple Italian eatery around Varna. All have similar menus and standards of food, but this is the most central option. The décor is simple and the red and white check tablecloths somewhat cornily Italian, but the food is hearty and good, and for those on a budget the pastas and pizzas can be a welcome respite from barbecued meat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more