Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Nessebar Royal Palace
At a Glance
- good location for sightseeing
- streets can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Nessebar Royal Palace Review
This small, friendly hotel enjoys a prime spot in the heart of Old Nessebar, just 25 yards from the coast, and is surrounded by a tangle of atmospheric, narrow streets filled with historic buildings and some Roman remains. Rooms are furnished in period style with heavy wooden fittings, as befits the setting, but they are also exceedingly comfortable. Some rooms have sea views. The hotel's restaurant serves seafood and is recommended. If driving, limited free parking is available at the hotel (reserve in advance), or use the public car park at the entrance to the old town, about 200 yards away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
There was a European country where I constantly confused the postal box with the street trash depositories, which country I can't recall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more