Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
L'Etranger is very popular with the local expat community, and even French visitors swear by its authenticity and the high standards of head chef Olivier Roche. The elegant surrounds are meant to—and do—evoke the charms of a Parisian bistrot. The daily changing menu is not printed up but is instead brought to your table on a white board. French classics like rabbit make regular appearances, served up in a variety of delicious ways.
- Address: ul. Tsar Simeon 78, Sofia, 1505
- Phone: 088/752–3376; 02/983–1417
- Location: Sofia
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Hello fellow travellers. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more