Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
L'Etranger is very popular with the local expat community, and even French visitors swear by its authenticity and the high standards of head chef Olivier Roche. The elegant surrounds are meant to—and do—evoke the charms of a Parisian bistrot. The daily changing menu is not printed up but is instead brought to your table on a white board. French classics like rabbit make regular appearances, served up in a variety of delicious ways.
- Address: ul. Tsar Simeon 78, Sofia, 1505
- Phone: 088/752–3376; 02/983–1417
- Location: Sofia
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
We are planning to spend 3 days in Graubunden in late September. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more