Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
L'Etranger is very popular with the local expat community, and even French visitors swear by its authenticity and the high standards of head chef Olivier Roche. The elegant surrounds are meant to—and do—evoke the charms of a Parisian bistrot. The daily changing menu is not printed up but is instead brought to your table on a white board. French classics like rabbit make regular appearances, served up in a variety of delicious ways.
- Address: ul. Tsar Simeon 78, Sofia, 1505
- Phone: 088/752–3376; 02/983–1417
- Location: Sofia
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more