This large, elegant restaurant in the heart of Sofia covers two floors of an exquisitely restored old corner house. The spacious dining rooms are furnished with natural wood, including the window blinds and the highly polished floors. The food is excellent and the service impeccable, and the menu offers a wide range of classic dishes from both Italy and Eastern Europe. Guests can also dine among the greenery of the outdoor garden during the summer months.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more