At a Glance
- close to both city sights and the beach
- may be too luxurious for some
Varna is the biggest city on the Black Sea Coast and the country's third-largest urban center, and the mOdus makes the perfect base from which to explore the whole region. In the heart of downtown, yet only a few hundred yards from the beach, this luxurious hotel enjoys a lofty perch with sweeping views over the famous Sea Garden and the Black Sea beyond. The emphasis here is on stylish and contemporary, with spacious rooms containing all of the modern conveniences. The hotel will also lend you a free bike if you want to get around using pedal power. Guests can enjoy a 10% discount in the hotel's in-house restaurant, which serves good local and international dishes; you can then burn off the calories in the gym or the sauna. Another offer worth considering in the off-season: book two nights and the hotel will offer you a third night free.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
Sorry for the delay in getting to this portion of the trip. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more