Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- close to the main city sights
- small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
This friendly 3-star art hotel—it is full of paintings and drawings by Bulgarian artists—enjoys a convenient location just a few hundred yards north of the main sights. Rooms are simply furnished but are modern, clean, and perfectly comfortable. The basic rooms are quite small, but an upgrade will only set you back a few dollars. The only criticism occasionally made is that the beds may be too soft. There's a small restaurant on-site serving Italian and Bulgarian food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more