Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
This very chic and hip restaurant doubles as a club in the evening, but the mood is slightly more restrained during mealtimes. The interior boasts bright, modern designs, and there is also a garden for summer dining. The good value food leans towards Italian with plenty of pasta dishes on offer, but other meat and fish mains are more pan-European in style, such as grilled sea bass or duck breast with balsamic sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
We are planning to spend 3 days in Graubunden in late September. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more