Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Old Nesebar Review
The historic city of Nessebar has several good dining options, and the place named after the town is one of the best. Located right on the coast, the tables on the terrace are right by the water. You can be sure of a friendly welcome here, and the food—from fresh-caught fish to the grilled meats specials that pepper restaurant menus across the Balkans—is both tasty and hearty, as well as being an exceptionally good value.
- Address: ul. Ivan Alexander 11, Nessebar Black Sea Coast
- Phone: 055/442–070
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Hello fellow travellers. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more