Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Old Nesebar Review
The historic city of Nessebar has several good dining options, and the place named after the town is one of the best. Located right on the coast, the tables on the terrace are right by the water. You can be sure of a friendly welcome here, and the food—from fresh-caught fish to the grilled meats specials that pepper restaurant menus across the Balkans—is both tasty and hearty, as well as being an exceptionally good value.
- Address: ul. Ivan Alexander 11, Nessebar Black Sea Coast
- Phone: 055/442–070
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more