Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Old Nesebar Review
The historic city of Nessebar has several good dining options, and the place named after the town is one of the best. Located right on the coast, the tables on the terrace are right by the water. You can be sure of a friendly welcome here, and the food—from fresh-caught fish to the grilled meats specials that pepper restaurant menus across the Balkans—is both tasty and hearty, as well as being an exceptionally good value.
- Address: ul. Ivan Alexander 11, Nessebar Black Sea Coast
- Phone: 055/442–070
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
We are planning to spend 3 days in Graubunden in late September. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more