Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Regina Maria Spa
At a Glance
- spectacular outdoor views
- clean, spacious rooms
- no beach nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
Regina Maria Spa Review
Located right on the coast, yet also close to the centre of historic Balchik, this lovely hotel was voted best in its class in the 2011 Bulgarian Hotel Industry awards. It is easy to see why. All the rooms have balconies with sea views, and while the coastline is rocky and therefore lacks a beach, there is both an indoor and an outdoor pool if you feel the urge to swim. Other facilities include a sauna, steam bath, and fitness room. Rooms are large, modern, and individually furnished in bright shades, and the bathrooms are spotless.
- Address: Damba Sea Alley, Balchik Black Sea Coast, 9600
- Phone: 052/460–066
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- 31 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
We are planning to spend 3 days in Graubunden in late September. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more