Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Regina Maria Spa
At a Glance
- spectacular outdoor views
- clean, spacious rooms
- no beach nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
Regina Maria Spa Review
Located right on the coast, yet also close to the centre of historic Balchik, this lovely hotel was voted best in its class in the 2011 Bulgarian Hotel Industry awards. It is easy to see why. All the rooms have balconies with sea views, and while the coastline is rocky and therefore lacks a beach, there is both an indoor and an outdoor pool if you feel the urge to swim. Other facilities include a sauna, steam bath, and fitness room. Rooms are large, modern, and individually furnished in bright shades, and the bathrooms are spotless.
- Address: Damba Sea Alley, Balchik Black Sea Coast, 9600
- Phone: 052/460–066
- Location: Black Sea Coast
- 31 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Hello fellow travellers. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more