Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Trinity Sea Residence
At a Glance
- rooms are clean and comfortable
- good value
- bathrooms could use an upgrade
Check Rates from our Partners
Trinity Sea Residence Review
This atmospheric B&B is one of several great value places in the heart of the UNESCO-listed old city of Nessebar, offering a mix of modern comforts and traditional atmosphere. Rooms are simple but comfortable, and the bathrooms very clean (although starting to show their age a little). Most rooms have sea views and some have balconies. In addition to these rooms, there are also three self-contained apartment that are good for longer stays. There is also an on-site bar and restaurant with a lovely garden looking out onto the coast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more