Getting Here & Around
The main air entry points for the Black Sea coast region are Varna and Burgas International Airports, though many visitors land first in Sofia and transfer to domestic flights. Getting around the individual resorts and exploring the smaller towns is easy on foot. For Varna there is a cheap local bus service. Note that Varna has two bus stations: one for the local area, the other for long-distance connections. There are no direct trains servicing destinations the coast, so bus is the best option. Renting a car from either airport is also possible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's