Bulgaria Travel Guide
Fodor's England 2014
Bulgaria is one of the most beautiful and diverse crossroads in Europe today. Surrounded by five countries and located on a prime part of the Balkan peninsula, this country has become a multicultural must-see. Natural wonders like the Balkan Mountains and the Black Sea Coast, architectural sites such as the remains of Plodiv, and hip, urban centers like Sofia—there's something to satisfy any traveler's tastes in Bulgaria.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Bulgaria restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Bulgaria
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. Read more