Bulgaria Travel Guide
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Plan Your Bulgaria Vacation
Bulgaria is one of the most beautiful and diverse crossroads in Europe today. Surrounded by five countries and located on a prime part of the Balkan peninsula, this country has become a multicultural must-see. Natural wonders like the Balkan Mountains and the Black Sea Coast, architectural sites such as the remains of Plodiv, and hip, urban centers like Sofia—there's something to satisfy any traveler's tastes in Bulgaria.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Bulgaria restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more