The Brussels tourist information center in the Hôtel de Ville is open daily 9–6 (except Sunday 9–2 in winter). Gent's tourist bureau is open daily 9:30–6:30 in summer; 9:30–4:30 in winter. Tours with the guide association Gidsenbond van Genten can be booked here. Another good resource for Gent is an online "urban dissection kit" (wwww.use-it.be). This site (with English translations) is geared for students and other finger-on-the-pulse travelers. Brugge's visitor information bureau is open daily year-round, though it closes for lunch breaks on weekends. In addition to its guides and services, it has a set of lockers where you can store your bags; buy a locker token at the desk. A small branch office, also with lockers, is in the train station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's