- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
To make the most of Gent's sights, get hold of a Gent Museum Card, which for €20 gives free entrance to the city's museums. Valid for 3 days, it is available from the tourist office and participating venues.
Another great way to see the city is from its rivers. Numerous companies run 30-minute trips, all costing €6.50 and leaving from landing stages clustered at the north end of Graslei and by the Groentenmarkt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's