- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
De Dulle Griet
De Dulle Griet Review
In this quintessential Gent pub, there are more than 250 kinds of drinks, but the specialty is the 1.2-liter Kwak beer, complete with a collector's stein and stand—ask for a "Max." If you brave this beer, though, you must leave one of your shoes as a deposit when you order. The pub is open most days from noon until 1 am, apart from Sunday evening when it closes early, and Monday, when it doesn't open until 4:30 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Kindly can anyone answer my query:
1- I want to visit France and Belgium for our honeymoon and visit to relatives both. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more