- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Town Crier Review
The Town Crier, who spends his days walking the streets making announcements and tolling his bell, can also take you on a pub crawl. You'll need a reservation, though.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
I've been going to Europe for about 25 years and when I was younger I relished fancy meals, long tasting menus, staying at a chateau that had a cooking school, etc. Read more
When I was planning my trip to Bruges, I got advice on a Fodor forum that I could see everything in a day or two. Read more
I plan to visit a few of the following in a 15-19 days tour starting from London.
Must visits for me :
Amsterdam 2N,Berlin 3N,Krakow 2N,Munich Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more