- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Head to this lunch spot near the Gravensteen for delicious, organic vegetarian meals—or just a snack. The menu features pasta, stews, and quiches. In good weather, try for a table on the terrace. Be sure to get here early, though—it's usually open only from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. On the first Friday and Saturday of each month a special five-course dinner is served for €40 per person.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanks for the help from this board in planning our trip. Read more
October 25, 2013
Day 1 Gent
Grab your favorite Belgium beer, pull up a chair and join me for Day One of Brooke and Frank’s Belgium Extravaganza. Read more
Anyone that likes to have information or help on what to visit in Belgium, maybe I can help.
I live close to the city Gent and can help you get around.
Just reply to this post or send an email to Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more