- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- good location for catching an early train
- a rare example of free parking
- the rumble of trains can keep you awake
- far from the center
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
That this brick building with large shuttered windows was once a home won't surprise you once you see the bright rooms, breezily comfortable with cane chairs and tables, colorful bedspreads, and large wooden wardrobes. Public areas are done in warm colors, with wall sconces and accents of polished wood. The hotel is in a tidy but somewhat bland residential area near train and tram stations.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanks for the help from this board in planning our trip. Read more
October 25, 2013
Day 1 Gent
Grab your favorite Belgium beer, pull up a chair and join me for Day One of Brooke and Frank’s Belgium Extravaganza. Read more
Anyone that likes to have information or help on what to visit in Belgium, maybe I can help.
I live close to the city Gent and can help you get around.
Just reply to this post or send an email to Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more