- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At peak times, this enormously popular brasserie in an old warehouse off the Korenmarkt crackles with energy. A giant Greek statue makes an incongruous counterpoint to the marble-top tables, parquet floors, and long oak bar. Locals rave about the seafood and the oyster bar; there's also more robust fare, such as the ham knuckle, served with sharp Gent mustard. You can choose the "market menu," based on what the chef picked up at the market that morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Kindly can anyone answer my query:
1- I want to visit France and Belgium for our honeymoon and visit to relatives both. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more