- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- a huge amount of charm
- extremely friendly owners
- professional staff
- lacks some modern conveniences
- it's a hassle to arrive late or leave early
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
From the flagstone and wood-beam library-lounge to the stone mantels in the individually decorated bedrooms, every inch of this noble 16th-century town house has been scrubbed, polished, and decked with period ornaments. Even the tiny garden is manicured. The couple that runs this distinctive hotel near the Korenlei takes care of everything, from answering the bellpull at night to serving a delicious breakfast in the parlor.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanks for the help from this board in planning our trip. Read more
October 25, 2013
Day 1 Gent
Grab your favorite Belgium beer, pull up a chair and join me for Day One of Brooke and Frank’s Belgium Extravaganza. Read more
Anyone that likes to have information or help on what to visit in Belgium, maybe I can help.
I live close to the city Gent and can help you get around.
Just reply to this post or send an email to Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more