Sights & Attractions in Brussels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Brussels
|A-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cathédrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule
The twin Gothic towers and outstanding stained-glass windows of...
|Religious Sites||Upper Town|
Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée
It fell to the land of Tintin, a cherished cartoon character...
|Museums / Galleries||Lower Town|
Under the Place Royale lie the remains of the massive Palais...
|Castles / Palaces||Upper Town|
European Union project
The European Union project brought jobs and investments to the...
|Government Buildings||Cinquantenaire and Schuman|
This jewel box of a square is arguably Europe's most ornate and...
Hôtel de Ville
Dating from the early 15th century, the magnificent Gothic-era...
|Government Buildings||Lower Town|
If the Grand'Place stands for old money, the Marolles neighborhood...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Upper Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's