- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sea Grill Review
The superstar chef Yves Mattagne presides over the kitchen of arguably the best seafood place in town. Gastronomes rub shoulders here with tycoons and aristocrats, as they tuck into king crab from the Barents Sea, Dublin Bay prawns, Brittany lobster pressed table-side, and line-caught sea bass crusted with sea salt. Because of its hotel location, the restaurant feels a little corporate, but it's spacious and elegant, and service is impeccable.
- Address: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, 47 rue du Fossé-aux-Loups, Lower Town, Brussels, B1000 | Map It
- Phone: 02/217–9225
- Website: www.seagrill.be
- Metro Metro: De Brouckere. Tram: Bourse.
- Location: Lower Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and mid-July–mid-Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. Read more
· News & Features
Foodies have fluffy waffles and world-class chocolates; history buffs have the centenary of World Wa... Read more
Feeling a little down on your luck?... Read more
Think of Belgium, and you'll probably first think of Brussels (followed swiftly by waffles, frites, and... Read more