- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sea Grill Review
The superstar chef Yves Mattagne presides over the kitchen of arguably the best seafood place in town. Gastronomes rub shoulders here with tycoons and aristocrats, as they tuck into king crab from the Barents Sea, Dublin Bay prawns, Brittany lobster pressed table-side, and line-caught sea bass crusted with sea salt. Because of its hotel location, the restaurant feels a little corporate, but it's spacious and elegant, and service is impeccable.
- Address: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, 47 rue du Fossé-aux-Loups, Lower Town, Brussels, B1000 | Map It
- Phone: 02/217–9225
- Website: www.seagrill.be
- Metro Metro: De Brouckere. Tram: Bourse.
- Location: Lower Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and mid-July–mid-Aug.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanks for the help from this board in planning our trip. Read more
October 25, 2013
Day 1 Gent
Grab your favorite Belgium beer, pull up a chair and join me for Day One of Brooke and Frank’s Belgium Extravaganza. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Foodies have fluffy waffles and world-class chocolates; history buffs have the centenary of World Wa... Read more
Feeling a little down on your luck?... Read more
Think of Belgium, and you'll probably first think of Brussels (followed swiftly by waffles, frites, and... Read more