- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Comme Chez Soi
Comme Chez Soi Review
Pierre Wynants, the perfectionist owner-chef of what many consider the best restaurant in the country, has decorated his bistro-size restaurant in Art Nouveau style. The superb cuisine, excellent wines, and attentive service complement the warm décor. Wynants is ceaselessly inventive, and earlier creations are quickly relegated to the back page of the menu. One all-time favorite, fillet of sole with a white wine mousseline and shrimp, is, however, always available. Book weeks in advance to be sure of a table.
- Address: pl. Rouppe 23, Lower Town, Brussels, B1000 | Map It
- Phone: 02/512-2921
- Website: www.commechezsoi.be
- Metro Metro: Anneessens.
- Location: Lower Town
- Jacket and tie.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., Mon., mid-July--mid-Aug, and Dec. 25--Jan. 10. No lunch Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belgian Holiday! Flights to Brussels From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Brussels: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $120+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Book in Brussels: Save this May Fr $108+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Save in Brussels: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $92+/Nt — $92 Expedia
- Silken Berlaymont Brussels on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $116+/Nt — $116 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
I've been going to Europe for about 25 years and when I was younger I relished fancy meals, long tasting menus, staying at a chateau that had a cooking school, etc. Read more
When I was planning my trip to Bruges, I got advice on a Fodor forum that I could see everything in a day or two. Read more
Seeking for advice whether to visit Brussels or Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Feeling a little down on your luck? ... Read more
Think of Belgium, and you'll probably first think of Brussels (followed swiftly by waffles, frites, and... Read more
If you don't remember the Golden Rule, you probably shouldn't go to Brussels.... Read more