- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Brugge-based Quasimundo Bike Tours organizes three bike tours of Brugge and the surrounding countryside, as does Pink Bear Tours. The tourist office can help you make arrangements.
The Reien (the waterways threading through the center of Brugge) make for lovely sightseeing routes. Motor launches depart from several jetties spaced along the Dijver and Katelijnestraat and by the Vismarkt as soon as they are reasonably full (every 15 minutes or so) daily March–November and depending on the weather in December and February. The trips take just over a half hour and cost €7.60.
For a personalized walking tour, the tourist office can set you up with a private English-speaking guide for a minimum cost of around €50 for two hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's