Sights & Attractions in Brugge
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Brugge
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Used as a marketplace since 958, this square is still one of the...
The towering spire of the plain Gothic Church of Our Lady, begun...
Sint-Janshuismolen and Koeleweimolen
The outer ramparts of the medieval city of Brugge used to be...
|Museums / Galleries||Brugge|
The street leads up to the quay where goods from Spain were unloaded...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Brugge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe