- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Mystique Review
The Hotel Heritage, long established as a romantic hideaway close to the Markt square, now offers a romantic place to dine, too. The elegant dining room dates from 1869; its high ceilings, chandeliers, and linen tablecloths create a refined atmosphere, perfect for quiet conversation. Chef Koenraad Steenkiste creates exquisite modern French/Flemish cuisine using the freshest seasonal and local ingredients. There are some permanent à la carte choices, but the popular option is to let the chef decide for you and go for the monthly menu, available in four, five, or six courses, each one with a carefully matched wine.
- Address: Niklaas Desparsstraat 11, Brugge, B8000
- Phone: 050/44–44–44
- Location: Brugge
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., Mon., and mid-July–mid-Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm considering a quick trip (5 full days) to Amsterdam and maybe Belgium in early May. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more