- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
De Visscherie Review
To find this popular seafood restaurant overlooking the Vismarkt, look for the modern sculpture of a fisherman and the large fish hanging from its balcony. Business at the busy outdoor terrace has been going strong for more than 25 years. Try one of the turbot variations, monkfish with Ganda ham and melon, or the langoustines with mozzarella, herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. If you can't decide, order the restaurant's signature dish: waterzooi with saffron.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more