- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
NMBS/SNCB, the national railway, connects Antwerp with several trains a day to all other major Belgian cities. There are four to five trains an hour between Antwerp and Brussels, and hourly trains make the 15-minute trip between Antwerp and Lier. International Thalys trains arrive and leave only from Berchem Station, south of the city center, rather than using the downtown Centraal Station. Among other routes, the Thalys trains run seven times a day between Antwerp and Paris and six times a day to and from Amsterdam.
Berchem Station (Burgemeester Edgar Ryckaertplein 1, Berchem, Antwerp, 2600. 02/528–2828. www.b-europe.com.)
Centraal Station (Koningin Astridplein 27, Meir, Antwerp, 2018. 02/528–2828. www.b-europe.com.)
Lier (Leopoldplein 32, Lier, 2500. 02/528-2828. www.b-europe.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's