- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
De Lijn operates Antwerp's city bus service; it's an easy system to use. Most lines begin outside Centraal Station on the Koningin Astridplein. All stops are clearly marked with a yellow pole. Single-ride tickets cost €2 when bought on the bus, or €1.20 bought in advance at metro stations. Other options include a day pass (€7 on board, €5 bought in advance), which are good on all forms of public transportation. These are available at De Lijn offices, the tourist office, and at some metro stops. Ask for a transit route map at the tourist office or metro stations. Buses run frequently, roughly from 6 am to midnight.
Bus Station (Franklin Rooseveltplaats, Meir, Antwerp, 2060. 070/220–200. www.delijn.be/en/index.htm.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's