Sights & Attractions in Antwerp
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Antwerp
|A-F G-O P-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Mother Earth's mystical underwater world never ceases to amaze...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
The convent dates from the 13th century, but by the 1960s there...
|Religious Sites||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
Take the 7 or 15 trams to this neighborhood southeast of Antwerp's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Beyond Central Antwerp|
The neo-Baroque railway terminal was built at the turn of the...
|Transportation Sites||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
Some 85% of the world's uncut diamonds pass through Antwerp...
|Commercial Districts||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
This spectacular showroom was created to enable visitors to get...
|Museums / Galleries||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
FotoMuseum Provincie Antwerpen (FoMu)
The collection here covers every aspect of photography from earliest...
|Museums / Galleries||Beyond Central Antwerp|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's