- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Chocolate Line
The Chocolate Line Review
For chocolate filled with unusual flavors like Japanese wasabi, Coca-Cola, or crisp fried onion, head to this self-proclaimed "shock-o-latier." Although you'll undoubtedly have to queue for your chocolates, you should use the time to admire your surroundings: the gilded ceilings and crystal chandelier of the opulent Paleis op de Meir (Palace on the Meir).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm considering a quick trip (5 full days) to Amsterdam and maybe Belgium in early May. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more